1) Power Supply:
( a) Keys Supply:
( i) Singular Phase supply; 220– – 240V, 50Hz( ii) 3 Stage supply; 380– – 415V, 50Hz( iii) The power supply electrical outlet (sockets) for solitary stage supply system in the hospital is three pins as well as additionally adheres to BS1363.
(b) Change:( i) Keys modification is an usual concern, the performance requires to be affected by this problem a resistance of ± 15% or more in both the nominal voltage should certainly be permitted.
( ii) Keys Cut-off (black out) is a regular problem. Where required, Uninterrupted Power Supply (UPS) System should be consisted of to stay clear of damages of equipment as a result of sudden disruption in power supply.
( iii) There are spikes not necessarily from the secrets supply nonetheless results when specific plants or devices began.
( iv) Vendors must as a result validate to make certain that their power supply systems will not be affected by the above conditions.
2) Supply Of Water a) High quality: the mains supply is tough water. The supplier requires to check/modify their equipment with filters or descalers where required.
b) Anxiety: this varies and connected with frequent removed. Where needed, the company ought to consist of boosters or pumps to overcome this problem.
c) Where called for, representatives must contain water distillers
HICLOVER is growing brand for environmental protection field, and market share with most of Africa, Middle East, Southeast Asia countries and part of North America, Europe territory. We are trusted partner for governmental organizations, non-profit organizations, international contractors, logistics organizations, military, pet cremation business owners, etc. We have export experience more than 40 countries, including war zone like Iraq, Afghanistan, Somalia, South Sudan. Mobile: +86-13813931455(WhatsApp) Website: www.hiclover.com Email: email@example.com Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2-83 Location VI. Needs
3) Temperature degree: ambient temperature level varieties in between 21– – 450 C or even a lot more in inadequately aerated areas. The hottest month of the year is March. Environmental temperature level can be such that inferior rubber as well as also plastic items can easily melt or warped. Prospective buyers must make certain all items will certainly have the capability to endure such temperatures
4) Humidity: moisture is generally high concerning 65– – 90%. Electronic gadgets should be secured to prevent the impact of condensation.
5) Dirt: this is a significant concern specifically throughout the dry duration. Dust get in tools as well as congests filters. Additional safety and security needs to be provided where crucial along with where suitable extra filters offered to last not much less than 5 years continuous usage.
6) Vermin: these are additionally supplied as well as sometimes take part in equipment to chew cable tv along with pee on boards to create short circuit. This can be stopped by using vermin guard where required to prevent entry of such destructive pets.
7) The proposed tools has to adapt today ideal international standard such as ISO; CE; IEC, ANSI and/or BS
8) Language: a) All tags along with markings on the tools require to be in English language. b) All software program application programs in the suggested gadgets should remain in English language c) All handbooks need to remain in English language.
9) Each of the devices supplied requirement to be provided with client and additionally technological manuals. Guidelines on their use, storage space as well as also remedy must be clearly indicated in the handbooks and additionally where essential, on the tools.
10) Where ideal the following will use: a) Electrical Safety i) The tool needs to be supplied a line (power) cable of acceptable sturdiness, size, ampacity, and also top quality as well as additionally needs to be safeguarded with ideal stress and anxiety alleviations.
ii) The device ought to include, or the bidder or distributor have to provide, power plugs that are sufficient for the optimum voltage and also current of the device.
iii) The structure requires to be based as well as grounding resistance needs to not surpass 0.15 ohm.
iv) If the system is twin shielded, it ought to be so classified.
v) Electrical leak current from the structure of the gadget should not surpass 500µA per IEC 601-1 b) Effects of Fluids
Location VI. Needs 2-84
i) Individual as well as likewise operator safety and also safety and security as well as system efficiency require to not be detrimentally affected by liquid spills.
ii) If the system is influenced, it needs to fail safely.
c) Overcurrent Safety i) Loss of power to different other devices on the precise very same branch circuit as a result of internal equipment blunders need to be protected against by utilizing incorporates or breaker that are clearly labeled as well as easy to replace or reset.
Long-lasting markings near each fuse holder need to suggest fuse scores.
of the tiny line voltage of 220Volts.
ii) The system must not be harmed by voltages from -21% to +12.5% of the small line voltage of 220Volts.
e) Electromagnetic Disruption (EMI).
i) The tool’s performance should not be influenced by EMI discharged or carried out with the high-voltage line from one more tool.
ii) If the system is affected, it ought to fall short securely.
i) The device needs to have aesthetic or audible alarm to recommend chauffeurs of any type of kind of system mistake that might activate harmful or incorrect results.
ii) Audible and/or aesthetic indicators should certainly cause when the display reading gets to and stays at the security system limitation.
iii) All alarms have to be absolutely clarified in the chauffeur’s manual.
g) Audible Alarms.
i) Audible alarm systems need to be distinctive along with easily recognized.
ii) Distinct alarm systems should be made it possible for when the device is turned on (i.e., the default volume need to not be readied to OFF) as well as ought to be plainly distinct at any type of sort of amount setting.
iii) If the alarm system quantity is versatile, it needs to not be feasible to turn the quantity down so minimized that it is not more than likely to be listened to.
iv) Although an audible-alarm silence is acceptable, the alarm must repeat automatically if the problem is not treated.
v) If an alarm system is silenced, an aesthetic display ought to plainly suggest which alarm system is burdened.
h) Aesthetic Security system.
i) Visual security system should be basic to recognize.
2-85 Location VI. Demands
ii) The aesthetic alarm system needs to define to the trouble as well as continue to be on up until the alarm problem is taken care of; it needs to not be feasible to turn off the aesthetic alarm.
i) Structure and building Top-notch.
i) The system has to have no sharp edges.
ii) All external components ought to be firmly placed.
iii) The system ought to be secured along with supply suitable protection versus transferring as well as electrically stimulated elements.
iv) The system should certainly be well constructed with long lasting products to withstand common misuse and also cleansing.
v) Switches over, deals with, as well as various other controls must be designed for problems of hefty usage.
vi) Electrical wiring and likewise tubes should be well arranged in addition to packed, if ideal. vii) Mechanical, electric, along with pneumatic terminators, adapters, outlets, in addition to.
solder joints should be created to stop fluid infiltration, imprecise links, and also mismating of ideal in addition to combinings.
viii) Connections need to be risk-free to stand up to unintended disconnection as well as ought to protect sterility, when perfect.
i) The controls (i.e., switches over, knobs, and so on) require to be noticeable in addition to simply established, and likewise their attributes have to be self-evident.
ii) Device design ought to prevent false impression of screen screens as well as likewise regulate arrangements.
iii) Buttons and additionally manages should certainly be secured versus unforeseen configuration adjustments (e.g., due to an individual cleaning versus the panel).
iv) Controls requires to be sealed versus infiltration of liquids.
i) Labels as well as markings should certainly be clear and likewise readable.
ii) Labels and additionally markings must be resilient adequate to withstand normal cleansing as well as likewise normal wear.
iii) Correct care tales should be provided on the device.
l) Ease of Usage and upkeep.
i) The system has to be fundamental to find out to use, run, and additionally keep.
ii) The system needs to have abbreviated operating instructions consisted of on or with the unit (e.g., on a laminated card affixed to the device).
iii) The gadget needs to be simple to tidy, sterilize, and/or decontaminate, as ideal. iv) The device should be created for simple accessibility to functional components.
m) Unique maintenance tools, spare-parts along with consummables.
i) Where needed or needed, the carrier has to consist of any type of sort of special tools required for the upkeep of the suggested gadgets.
ii) Each devices ought to be given with the recommended spare-parts
Location VI. Needs 2-86
needed for precautionary maintenance for 5 years and also where needed contain supply of encouraged spare-parts for rehabilitative maintenance.
i) The vendor is required to supply ample training on each tools on the suitable use as well as procedure of the tools.
ii) Likewise, suppliers are required to provide adequate vendor’s training on the installation as well as likewise maintenance( both preventative and restorative).
o) Product packaging and also Storage space Room Troubles of Devices.
i) The tools as well as components ought to take on temperature as well as also dampness extremes more than likely to be experienced throughout storage space as well as likewise transport.
ii) The manufacturer must recommend treatments for storage of the tools.
6) Vermin: these are additionally offered as well as sometimes participate in equipment to eat cable televisions as well as pee on boards to produce brief circuit.